|Margaret R. Swisher, RN, MSN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
MSN Villanova University
BSN Thomas Jefferson University
BA West Chester University
Presbyterian Children's Village, Rosemont, PA
Member: Radnor League of Women Voters
Member: Philadelphia Classical Guitar Society
- Mental Health Nursing in the Actute Setting: in Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. E. Varcarolis (Ed.);
Editions: 3(1998), 4(2002), 5(2006), 6(2010).
- A Nurse Speaks: in Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. E. Varcarolis (ed.) 2nd edition (1994).
- Content Reviewer: for Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. E. Varcarolis (ed.) 2nd edition (1994).
- Seventy-five Questions with Rationales on Psychiatric Nuring Topics: in National Student Nurse Association Review Series
for Psychiatric Nursing, 1994.
- Medication Administration Trainng in a residential program; Department of Public Welfare 8 Hour program: at Presbyterian Children's Village:
- Mental Health Issues in Older Adult Clients: Annual continuing education at Central Montgomery Mental Health Mental Retardation Center,
3 hours: 2009.
Resume - Margaret Swisher
NUR 211: Nursing
Care of Clients with Complex Health Care Needs
Class PowerPoint Presentations:
Introduction to NUR211
Personality and Dissociative Disorders
NUR 213: Professional Issues in Nursing (Online)
Monday and Wednesday: Clinical
Norristown State Hospital, Norristown, PA
Creative Health Services, Pottstown, PA
Information and Resources:
Alliance for the Mentally Ill
Core Curriculum on Tuberculosis
to MCCC Faculty Page