(Frank) P. O'Neill
Northcentral University -
Psychology - Expected Graduation 2010 - 11
Currently ABD Writing the dissertation
Salle University - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Master of Arts, Clinical
Counseling and Psychology - May 1997
Emphasis on Pastoral Counseling
University - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology - May 1991
Project Paper - Language Acquisition of Dolphins
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy - May 1991
Project Paper - Review of Charles Taylor's - Sources of the Self: Making of the
Graduated Cum Laude, Alpha Sigma Lambda -
National Honor Society
Community College of Philadelphia -
General Education - May 1989
Cum Laude, National Honor Society
I worked as a Clinical
Staff Therapist at
Northwestern Human Services of Montgomery County
for over 7 years after my internship. I worked with the homeless and near
homeless in Montgomery County for 14 years. I have been teaching for 8 years at
colleges MCCC West Campus, Chestnut Hill College and Reading Area Community College.
Currently I'm an full time counselor at the West Campus.
Fun facts about your professor!
- I have won Best of Show 3 times with over 40+ first
place, 20+ second place awards for photography.
- I have won several first and second place awards for
pencil drawings and painting.
- I was in Philadelphia All City Choir under the
direction of Dr. Wendell Prichett (one of the greatest directors of all
- I have sung at the National Cathedral in Washington,
Academy of Music and Disney World.
- I have jumped out of airplane! (Really cool....once!
- Music I like David Cook, Breaking Benjamin, Nickleback,
Berlin, The Who, The Stones, Rob Thomas, Daughtry, Foo Fighters, Blues
Travelers, INXS, Journey, Live, John Eddie, Matchbox 20, Meat Loaf, REM,
Katy Perry, just to name a few (I have over 60K songs in my iTunes
- Flew and landed a single prop airplane when I was 15.
- I used to race a 1967 Barracuda.
- I currently own a 1953 Chevy 210 (which my wife wants
me to get rid of)
- Current movies seen count is past 1100
- I worked on the set of the Rocky V at the Packer
Estate and met Sly and son Sage.
- I had a ten second non speaking part in the movie
Stealing Home, which got cutL
- I was an extra in the street of the movie Stealing
Home…which also got cut. But I scored a really good cheese steak hoagie that day
and ate it with Mark Harmon along with 300 other extrasJ
- Out of the 500+ movies DVD and BluRays I own I do not have a copy of
- The movie Unbreakable was partially filmed in my
hometown. I was going to be an extra in the film but had to workL
(I also do not own this film)
- I've met Howard Stern, Jean Claude Van Dame, Sylvester
Stallone and several other stars.
- Favorite movies: Batman Begins, Batman the Dark
Knight, all the Batman movies
really (except for the one with George Clooney), The Road to Perdition, Blade
Runner, O Brother Were Art Thou, All the OLD Star Wars (IV, V, VI) movies, Scrooged (Bill Murray Version), Young Frankenstein & The Breakfast Club (to
name a few).
- Movies I loathe: Dune, Fargo and pretty much any movie
with Paulie Shore in it.
- Favorite TV shows: Justified, Rescue Me, Nip/Tuck,
Firefly, The Simpson's, House M.D., 24,
Bones, Deadwood, MASH, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica (Revision), Lost, Star
Trek the Next Generation and the original, The Sopranos (except the last two
seasons sort of stunk), St Elsewhere, ER the first five seasons, Cheers, The
X-Files the first 7 seasons and Wiseguy (just to name a few).
- TV Shows I loathe: All in the Family, The Jefferson's,
Almost all game & reality shows (except American Idol), Jerry Springer,
Montel, Hee Haw (and many, many more).
- Have had at the same time over 14 motorcycles.
- I have 5 degrees one in computer programming that I
don't list any place on my resume because...
- I worked as a computer programmer for over a
year...and hated it!